The Evolution SK100 chuck is designed to maximise work holding options. It is a chuck to enhance your woodturning, making it easier, accurate and more enjoyable.
The Evolution SK100 features a super-slim 100mm diameter CNC machined, stainless steel body incorporating our SafetyJaw© accessory mounting jaws. The Evolution SK100 is fully compatible with all previous accessory jaws and dovetail jaws.
These chucks won’t rust, either from condensation in a cold workshop or the sap from green wood. Stainless steel body is machined to exact tolerances for a perfect fit of both jaws and lathe spindle. The scroll register and thread are cut in one operation, which ensures no errors arise in concentricity. The jaws are machined to within 2 microns, giving an accuracy worthy of super precision status. Three hardened pinions ensure the chuck is always accessible, from any angle, to tighten with the key. The key has a square end for a positive location in the pinion and easy operation.
This chuck package includes a set of easy to use dovetail jaws (size C), into which you can also mount either the matching faceplate ring or the screw chuck.
All you need to do is choose the chuck thread to suit your lathe.
All of the components are CNC machined in our workshop in Axminster giving us total control so that the chucks we produce are supreme in terms of longevity and quality. Made entirely in Axminster, England.
- Manufactured entirely in Axminster, UK
- Square key for positive location and extra torque
- Stainless steel body for maximum corrosion resistance
- Direct threaded chuck body ensures concentricity
- CNC manufacturing for superb accuracy
- Includes C dovetail jaws, faceplate ring and screw chuck
- Compatible with all previous accessory and dovetail jaws
- Fitted with SafetyJaw© accessory mounting jaws
- 100mm diameter
- 5-year guarantee
- Special Edition 50th Anniversary Chuck