Our CNC production technology ensures your chuck is as accurate and reliable as possible. The 100mm (4″) SK100 Clubman body is manufactured from a single billet of stainless steel. Using this material allows for extremely close tolerances during the manufacturing process, improving concentricity and minimising vibration during use. The SK100 features our latest SafetyJaw accessory mounting jaws. All Axminster chucks are part of an excellent woodturning chuck system, just add a set of jaws or accessories from our extensive range to suit your needs.
Supplied with a chuck key, just choose the thread size to suit your lathe.
Made entirely in Axminster, England.
N.B. Thread options M33 x 3.5mm (ref T38) and 1.1/4″ x 8tpi (T23) have an extended body with provision for reverse locking.
- Durable stainless steel body
- Fitted with the latest SafetyJaw accessory mounting jaws
- Versatile chuck offering many workholding solutions
- Comprehensive range of jaw sets available
- Available in a range of thread options
- 100mm (4″) diameter
- 5-year guarantee
- Made entirely in Axminster, England