These versatile wrap-and-tap forming pliers provide three barrel sizes, tripling your metal-forming capabilities. Forming pliers have a variety of jaw configurations designed to maximize the ability to bend, shape or form wire, strip and sheet. These pliers have one flat jaw and one with three barrel sizes—13, 16 and 20mm; half-round wire won’t twist or distort. Wrap wire or ring stock around one of the barrel diameters and tap it lightly with a mallet to create rings of any size. PVC tubing covers the lower jaw to prevent marring of the surface of the metal; this tool is ideal for working with hollow or patterned stock; use on stock up to 2mm thick. The tough, rust-resistant stainless steel gives a reasonable tool life and good value.
• These pliers have a lap joint; one half of the joint overlaps the other, and a pivot is set through both.
• PVC cushioning on the grips ensures comfort, even with extended use.
- Jaw style : Forming
- Overall length/dimensions : 6.37″ (161.8mm)
- Country of origin : Pakistan
- Barrel diameters: 13, 16, 20mm