The Isometric HDF Valchromat Top features a unique grid of 20mm chamfered dog holes; arranged in a hexagonal pattern. These holes are precision CNC machined, guaranteeing positional accuracy. Using a guide rail and bench dogs, the hexagonal arrangement ensures perfectly accurate cuts at angles of 90°, 60° and 30°.
The holes allow the use of bench dogs and many other accessories such as clamps, guide rails and stops to saw, rout and machine work pieces with spot-on precision.
Made from 18mm thick Valchromat, the 1,102mm x 718mm Isometric Top is a snug drop-in fit in the UJK MultiFunction workbench frame or the Festool MFT base. Unlike MDF; HDF Valchromat is a form of HDF, which has greater internal cohesion, higher mechanical strength and more moisture resistant than MDF. A finish can be applied to add extra protection to the top.
This valchromat top is certified by the Pan European Forest Council (PEFC).
- Cut or rout perfect 90°, 60° and 30° angles
- Unique grid of 20mm dog holes in a hexagonal pattern
- CNC machined, guaranteed positional accuracy
- Use with guide rails, Veritas and UJK bench dogs, clamps etc
- HDF Valchromat work surface 1,102mm x 718mm
- Drop-in fit into UJK workbench frame and Festool MFT base
- All 20mm holes are chamfered
- Made in the UK