Measure thrice cut once, using the UJK Track and Stop kit it’s a case of measure once and cut as many as you need. Every piece will be the desired length, accuracy assured. The kit takes the guesswork out of repeat cutting of wood to length. You can use the kit with a mitre saw, radial arm saw or a drill press.
This kit comprises two anodised aluminium sections of track, left and right self adhesive scales, a flip-over stop and a production stop. The track lengths are each 610mm long and feature top and front T-slots. The track’s profile fits on to the top edge of a self-made wooden fence either side of a mitre saw for example. A groove along the back edge forms a convenient guide for placing your drill bit to make screw holes. Extra lengths of track are available should you wish to make a longer fence. The self-adhesive scales sit in a shallow groove on the top of the track. Both 3m long and graduated, one reads left to right, the other right to left. The cut length stops run in the top T-slot. The flip-over is for small runs and the production stop for longer runs. The production stop is adjustable to take into account variations in height between fences.
- Turns a mitre saw into a precision cutting system
- Repeatable cuts to an exact length time after time
- For use with mitre saw, radial arm saw or a drill press
- Kit comprises 2 x 610mm anodised aluminium sections of track
- Left and right self adhesive scales
- Flip-over stop and a production stop