- Made to last, solid forged jaws
- Both jaws are finely serrated to prevent slip
- Compound action for almost effortless cutting
- Cuts cold rolled sheet steel up to 1.2mm(18 gauge)
- Available: Right, Left or Straight cutting
With solid jaws forged for maximum durability and will outlast drop forged equivalents. Both jaws are finely serrated to prevent slipping of the material in the cut. The compound action means almost effortless cutting in cold rolled sheet steel up to 1.2mm(18 gauge), or stainless steel sheet up to 0.85mm(22 gauge). These aviation snips are available in three styles: right hand curved/straight cuts, left hand curved/straight cutting and straight cutting only. All three models have a life long guaranteed spring. A safety clip keeps the snips closed when not in use.