The curved nylon jaws of these Del Rey™ bending pliers are ideal for producing gentle, uniform curves on wire or flat stock or for straightening and flattening sheet and strip; the nylon guarantees firm grip on your workpiece without marring the surface of the metal. If needed, you can file or shape the nylon to suit a particular task. The longer 6″ overall length offers additional leverage for shaping metal. The tough, rust-resistant stainless steel gives a reasonable life and good value.
• These pliers have a box joint; one half of the joint surrounds the other and the pivot is contained within. This joint holds its alignment far longer than a lap joint but allows the tool to open only as far as the box size.
• The textured handle ensures a non-slip grip and an ergonomic shape, reducing hand fatigue.
- Brand : Del Rey
- Jaw style : Forming
- Jaw length : 0.44″ (11.18mm)
- Tip width : 24.7mm
- Handle length : 3.5″ (88.9mm)
- Overall length/dimensions : 6″ (152.4mm)