A genuine problem solver, this kit consists of a length of 63mm diameter tough polypropylene ‘Flex Form Hose’, a narrow nozzle attachment and a wide mouth attachment. You can bend, twist and turn the concertina-like Flex Form Hose and it will retain it’s shape. It enables you to position the narrow nozzle or wide mouth attachment for a specific extraction task. The hose is rigid enough to hold position in most applications (may need some tethers to help), but flexible enough to direct by hand. The kit gives you greater dust control accuracy around your workshop. With its shaped nozzles, this articulating hose lets you extract from where it’s most needed. Connect the hose to your vacuum dust extractor then tether it to your lathe or woodworking machine and you are ready to go. It can help you extract from a lathe, bench sander, soldering station, band saw, router table, scroll saw, pillar drill and so on. The versatility of this hose is unmatched among dust extraction accessories. The hose contracts to 300mm and expands up to 915mm. Supplied with 2 nozzles and 2 screw-in spigots. Spigots are 55mm long with a 59mm external diameter and 55mm internal. N.B. Please do not use with a high volume chip extractor, there will not be enough air flow.
- Flexible and adaptable, reaches the parts other hoses cannot
- Complete with 2 nozzles to fit the articulating hose
- 63mm diameter hose for efficient extraction
- Expands from 300mm to 915mm in length
- Designed to attach to a vacuum dust extractor
- Great for lathes, bench sanders, soldering stations, pillar drills etc.