Timeless classic with efficient LEDs. Sensor-switched outdoor light STEINEL GL 60 LED, ideal for gardens, drives or pathways. 8,6 W STEINEL LED lighting system, 812 lm, 360° infrared sensor with 12 m reach, including basic light function, soft light start and optional manual override.
RS 16 L
Great value. High-frequency indoor light RS 16 L, ideal for corridors, hallways, stairwells and bathrooms, 360° angle of coverage, infinitely variable electronic reach setting from 3 - 8 m, selectable time and twilight threshold, capability of connecting additional loads (e.g. extractor fan).
Steinel L 265 LED - sensor switched outdoor light with 360 motion detector, wall lamp made of aluminium and opal glass with 8,5 Watt LED system and 674 lm, ambient lighting
- The Sensor-switched LED solar light of the next generation combines aesthetic appeal with impressive lighting performance
- The 1.2 Watts LED lighting system delivering a brightness of 100 lm of light
- The Xsolar L2-S also comes with an 170° infrared motion sensor with max. 9 m reach
- The XSolar L2-S solar wall light is equipped with a monocrystalline solar panel with matt-finished mineral glass cover for optimising the conversion of sunlight into energy
- The XSolar L2-S solar house number lighting is also fitted with a powerful 2500 mAh high-performance lithium-iron-phosphate rechargeable battery
- Includes a sheet of house numbers for illuminating the propertys street number with stunning effect
- This outdoor lighting has an optional basic light level. Perfect for building entrances and fronts
ÚTILJÓS FRÁ STEINEL Í ÞÝSKALANDI - L 626 LED
The matching addition to outdoor SensorLight L 625 LED with illuminated house number. Designer sensor-switched outdoor light L 626 LED, ideal for building entrances and building fronts, 9 W STEINEL LED light system, 360° angle of coverage, reach up to 7 m all round, aluminium trim panel, removable mini-sensor with 4 programmes geared to practical needs, including soft light start.
Tomorrow's formula for illuminated house numbers. The most advanced, most efficient and most attractive answer to providing the entrance to your home with an automatically illuminated house number. An integrated photo-cell controller switches the light on when darkness falls and off again when the sun rises.
Dimensions (h x w x d): 227 x 242 x 51 mm
Power supply: Solar, no mains power required
Sensor type: photo-cell controller
Output: 0.03 W
Colour temperature: 4000 K / SDCM 5
Colour rendering: Ra = 80
LED life expectancy: 50,000 h (L70B10 to LM80)
LED cooling system: Passive Thermo Control
Twilight setting: 2 lx
IP rating: IP44
Protection class: III
Material: UV-resistant plastic,stainless-steel trim (on stainless-steel version)
Temperature range: - 20 to +40°C
With lamp: STEINEL LED system
Safnar í sig orku úr birtu og sól og lýsir því upp í skammdeginu, alveg án rafmagnstenginga og getur því verið sett hvar sem er upp. allar tölur upp í 1-99 fylgir með ljósinu.
Steinel útiljós sólarorkurafhlaða
- Regardless of any power supply, the elegant lamp switches on at dusk automatically and off in the morning again ; Power supply: Solar, no mains power required
- Intelligent microprocessor control in combination with the powerful lithium-iron battery ensures light for 365 days a year
- This is where the advantage of the monocrystalline glass solar panels makes itself felt: the battery recharges even when its cloudy
- STEINEL quality also covers the use of high-quality, weatherproof materials, such as UV-resistant plastic ; LED cooling system: Passive Thermo Control
- This illuminated house number fits perfect at entrance areas and building frontages. A sheet of house numbers is included