These simple looking spring clips firmly secure a Festool or Makita guide rail to Parf Dogs or other 20mm diameter dogs. The whole point of using a multifunction table and Parf Dogs is to achieve complete accuracy. Even though guide rails have anti-slip strips on their undersides, in the presence of wood dust there is always the possibility the ‘anti-slipperiness’ may not be as sticky as intended. If the rail moves fractionally during the cut, your finished piece will not be as accurate as you wish. The body of the Dog Rail Clip fits into your rail’s T-slot. Slide the Dog Rail Clip into position, then clip the spring around the 20mm bench dogs ensuring the rail is tight against the dogs and guarantees a precise result every time. The Parf dog rail clip is bowed to give an even fit. Supplied as a pack of 2, UJK Dog Rail Clips are designed and made in the UK.
- The perfect accessory for track saw and Parf Dog users
- Keeps track secure and square against dogs
- Eliminates ‘dog drift’, prevents any lateral movement
- Guarantees accurate results every time
- Fits Makita and Festool style track systems
- Designed and made in the UK