Sjá nánar frá framleiðanda:
Perfect for the model maker, craftsmen or hobbyist requiring high performance and precision. For perfect straight cuts in wood, non-ferrous metals, plastic and PC cards.
1. Graduated mitre stop.
2. Machined, die-cast aluminium table of 160 x 160mm.
3. Quiet, high performance VDE approved motor for prolonged use.
4. Base of ABS with a sawdust door on the right.
5. Super-cut blade 58mm diameter, 80 teeth, individually set and sharpened, is included.
6. Adjustable fence with scale.
The 58mm diameter super-cut blade cuts soft woods up to 8mm. The 85W VDE tested motor is quiet, operates off 220 – 240V and has a prolonged life expectancy. Cutting performance: in wood up to 8mm, plastics (Pertinax too) to approx. 3mm, non-ferrous metals to approx. 1.5mm. Even fibreglass reinforced PC cards can be cut with the tungsten blade. The side door allows easy sawdust removal.
Overall size approx. 240 x 180 x 80mm. Weight approx. 1.8kg.
Power transmission by toothed belt via ball bearings, housed in sturdy casing, ensures the right blade speed for the job (approx. 5,000rpm) with a doubling of torque (approx.). Above all, it ensures good cutting depth.