This UJK Compact Multifunction Workbench gives you the advantages of the multifunction bench system in a compact, easily stored and transportable format. This compact version will be invaluable when working on site or in domestic situations without access to a full size bench. Use it as a mini workstation or small assembly bench.
The top is 18mm thick Valchromat, the same material as used for the full size UJK Multifunction benches. It offers a generous work area of 775mm x 430mm. A grid of 20mm dog holes at 96mm centres allow you to make use of bench dogs, UJK Cam Clamps and other UJK accessories. In addition, a length of T-Track provides potential for various UJK hold downs and doubles as a ‘going bar’ when sawing.
The outer frame is made from high quality laminated birch plywood, chosen for its strength and stability. It also features 20mm dog holes on the front face and a T-track for vertical clamping. Two clamp cut-outs allow temporary fixing to a bench top or table.
The overall dimensions are: L 785mm x W 465mm x H 160mm.
The worktop is certified by the Pan European Forest Council (PEFC).
- Ensures projects are square when cutting, clamping or assembling
- Compact and portable; easily stored and transported
- Perfect for work on site or in domestic situations
- A mini workstation or small assembly bench
- Valchromat top: generous 775mm x 430mm work area
- Grid of 20mm dog holes at 96mm centres
- T-Track for hold downs, doubles as a ‘going bar’ when sawing
- Outer frame of high quality laminated birch plywood
- Clamp cut-outs allow fixing to a bench top or table
- Overall dimensions: L 785mm x W 465mm x H 160mm