The bar is 436mm long, including a 50mm extension on one the side. The extra length makes it possible to use your Tormek machine to sharpen long chef’s knives or even machetes.
The side extension covers the honing wheel, so you don’t need to remove the bar and flip it for honing. The legs are over 50mm longer than the standard US-105 Universal Support, making it possible to raise the bar sufficient to accommodate wide cleavers using the standard SVM-45 knife jig. Like the standard universal support bars, one leg features a screw thread offering micro-adjustment with a scale for precise setting of the edge angle.
Fits Tormek T-8/T-7/T-4/T-3 and older Tormek models.
- Sharpen extra long knives and wide cleavers
- Micro adjustable for precise setting of edge angles
- 50mm side extension covers honing wheel
- Extra height accommodates wide cleavers
- Fits Tormek T-8/T-7/T-4/T-3 and older Tormek models
- Length: 436mm, height: 212mm