his is a small bench pillar drill for home workshop use, robustly made from cast iron and machined steel for stability and strength.
It has a true running chuck spindle and a good fit of the quill assembly into the headstock casting to ensure consistent drilling. Powered by a 250W induction motor, there are 5-belt speeds between 600-2,500rpm. The down feed is fitted with soft grip handles and there is a convenient drilling depth control. A quality 1-13mm keyless chuck is fitted. Table height is easily adjusted; the whole table assembly can be swivelled away to allow the base to be used as a work support. A front mounted NVR switch and the adjustable chuck guard add to the convenience of use. The belt cover has a safety switch to ensure safe speed changing. This small drill would be a very useful machine to have in a small home workshop as it is a versatile and reliable pillar drill.
N.B. The morticing attachment is not suitable for this machine.
- Small bench pillar drill for hobby use, all cast iron construction
- Smooth running 250W induction motor, 5 belt speeds 600-2,500rpm
- Spindle running in high quality bearings
- Quill assembly is a good fit into the headstock
- Quick adjust table height setting
- Fitted with soft grip rubber feed handles and a quality 13mm keyless chuck
- Features include belt cover safety switch and emergency stop switch