These M6 pronged T-nuts are an easy-to-fix, low cost anchor. They are useful for jig making or as concealed fasteners on items that need erection and disassembly on occasion. UJK T-nuts are simple and effective fastenings that help make accurate routing or drilling jigs. The thread length is 15mm, giving you plenty of holding power. To install, drill an 8mm hole and gently tap home to seat the prongs. Zinc plated against corrosion and supplied in packs of 10.
- M6 pronged T-nuts, easy fix for jig making
- Simple and effective fastenings
- Ideal for making accurate routing or drilling jigs
- Thread length 15mm for secure holding power
- Installs in 8mm hole
- Zinc plated against corrosion
- Supplied in packs of 10