With a powerful Input 150W motor, the AT25AFS Air Filter is intended for the smaller Trade workshop, especially where hand sanding takes place.
The air passes through the electrostatic pre-filter into the main pleated filter, filtering 98% of all particles 5 microns in size and 86% of all particles 1 micron in size. The remote control unit has three settings for the motor speed and three different time settings of 1 hours, 2 hours and 4 hours, which can be used to clear the workshop after work has finished for the day. An optional charcoal filter is available, which will neutralise odours and harmful organic fumes or particles including pollen. Another optional accessory is a handy ceiling mounting kit consisting of four lengths of flexible stainless steel wire with screw eyes and bolt up crimps allows the machine to be positioned out of the way. Supplied with electrostatic pre-filter, main filter and four mounting eyes. It needs a secure mounting capable of holding a 40kg static load, at least 2m off the ground. The machine runs reasonably quietly with noise levels of speed 1: 62 dB. speed 2: 66 dB. and speed 3: 68 dB.
- Powerful air filter system for workshops up to 300m³
- Collects dusts „hanging“ in the air, improving air quality
- Twin filters, electrostatic outer filter, pleated deep inner filter
- Filtering 98% of all particles 5 microns in size and 86% of all particles 1 micron in size
- Optional charcoal filter for removing odours, organic fumes and pollen
- Three speeds plus timer periods, controlled by remote handset
- Performs at its best when hung from a ceiling
|ir Movement||720, 900, 1,200 m³/hr|
|Filter Performance||98% >5 micron >86% >1 micron|
|Motor Power||150 W|
|Nett Weight||25 kg|
|Overall L x W x H||770 mm x 610 mm x 310 mm|
|Room Volume||300 m³|