The UJK Pocket Hole Jig enables you to join material from 13mm to 100mm thick. The jig helps you to quickly make frames for furniture etc. It is an excellent tool for use in restoration and can be used to strengthen drawers or shelving without dismantling. Small and neat, this portable jig allows you to make pocket hole joints easily, on site or in situations where a standard jig is too large. It incorporates some unique features. A magnetic insert helps hold it in place while clamping. A dovetail recess allows you to securely link two or more jigs together for wider joints. Pocket hole joinery combines speed and simplicity. The joints are strong, accurate and hidden. Made in UK. Sold as the jig only.
- Portable jig, ideal for site or confined spaces
- Unique modular design for linking two jigs together
- Tough injection moulding, hardened steel guide bush
- Capable of joining material from 13 to 100mm
- Magnetic insert for easy clamping
- Made in UK