Specially designed to give a truly powerful grip, particularly on large diameter parallel pieces. The SK100 Gripper Jaws Type G have a large external dovetail and a serrated inner jaw surface. Externally these are perfect for large platters and bowls, whilst the internal grip holds large hollow forms and end grain pieces. At a true circle, the external jaw is 112mm, the internal 90mm. The chuck’s movement allows for variation between 82mm and 100mminternalgrip and 102 to 120mm external grip. At more extreme diameters the jaws no longer form a circle. Suitable for 100mm and 114mm chucks.
N.B. The finish may be either silver or black due to changes in legislation regarding passive zinc plating.
- Potential gripping range: Internal 82mm to 100mm
- Potential gripping range: External 102mm to 120mm
- Recommended for SK100 and SK114 chucks
- Drawing dimensions taken when jaws form true circle
- Large dovetail on outside for large platters
- Serrated grip on inside for hollow forms and end grain pieces
- Made exclusively by Axminster in Axminster