A larger diameter version of one of our most versatile and popular jaw sets, the SK114 Dovetail Type C jaws expand into a 70mm dovetailed recess and have a stepped shoulder for an internal grip onto a 56mm spigot diameter. These given dimensions are when the jaws form a true circle and offer the best grip.The chuck offers a large expansion and contraction range. approximately, 52mm to 67mm internal, 65mm to 80mm external. These jaws are especially useful for small bowls and end grain work such as boxes and goblets as well as bowl turning.. Useful accessories for these jaws include the screw chucks/faceplate drives, faceplate rings and Morse taper carriers. You may never need to remove your chuck from the lathe.
Suitable for 114mm chucks only. N.B. The finish may be either silver or black due to changes in legislation regarding passive zinc plating.
- Potential gripping range: Internal 52mm to 67mm
- Potential gripping range: External 65mm to 80mm
- Recommended for SK114 chuck
- Drawing dimensions taken when jaws form true circle
- External dovetail for bowl turning
- Internal spigot grip for goblets and boxes
- Made exclusively by Axminster in Axminster