One of the most versatile and popular SK100 jaw sets suitable for both the SK100 and SK114 chucks. The Type C jaws expand into a 70mm recess and have a stepped shoulder for an internal grip onto a 56mm spigot diameter. These given dimensions are when the jaws form a true circle and offer the best grip. There is substantial variation 52mm to 66mm internally and 66mm to 80mm externally. Although the more the jaws expand, the less of a circle they form. The Type C jaws are especially useful for small bowls and end grain work such as boxes and goblets. In addition, a wide range of direct loading accessories are available. These include screw chucks/faceplate drives, faceplate rings and Morse taper carriers.
N.B. The finish may be either silver or black due to changes in legislation regarding passive zinc plating.
- Potential gripping range: Internal 52mm to 66mm
- Potential gripping range: External 66mm to 80mm
- Recommended for SK100 and SK114 chucks
- External dovetail for bowl turning
- Internal spigot grip for goblets and boxes
- Drawing dimensions taken when jaws form true circle
- Made exclusively by Axminster in Axminster