The SK100 Gripper Jaws Type BF offer the same power as their larger cousins but for smaller diameters. The optimum gripping diameters sizes are 35mm externally and 19mm internally. The deep internal serrated grip gives unrivalled gripping power on spigots. The chuck’s scroll mechanism offers great variation, internal grip 11mm to 30mm and external 28mm to 47mm. Obviously as the diameter gets greater the jaws no longer form a true circle.
These jaws are suitable for the SK100 and SK114 chucks.
N.B. The finish may be either silver or black due to changes in legislation regarding passive zinc plating.
- Potential gripping range: Internal 11mm to 30mm
- Potential gripping range: External 28mm to 47mm
- Recommended for SK100 and SK114 chucks
- Drawing dimensions taken when jaws form true circle
- Designed for smaller diameters
- Internal serrated grip extends for 30mm
- Made exclusively by Axminster in Axminster