The DeWALT DCS570N cordless circular saw has an extremely robust design and construction, built to withstand the rigours of work on site. It has the power, performance and specifications to rival any corded saw in its class.
The DCS570N has a highly efficient, maintenance free brushless motor, which ensures longer runtimes. The LED light, dust blower and durable aluminium cutaway guard all combine to increase cutline visibility. The saw will cut up to 64mm at 90° and is capable of cutting bevels up to 57°.
The ergonomic handle with rubber over-mould makes it a comfortable and controllable tool to use. The extraction port is compatible with the DeWALT Airlock for a cleaner and safer jobsite environment.
Supplied with a DT1951 construction blade 184mm x 16mm 24T for fast and smooth cutting.
This is a body only tool without batteries or charger and part of the DeWALT 18V XR family of tools.
- Performance and specs to rival any corded saw in its class
- Highly efficient, brushless motor, extends battery runtimes
- LED light, dust blower and cut away guard increase cutline visibility
- 64mm depth of cut at 90°, capable of bevels up to 57°
- Ergonomic handle with rubber over-mould for comfort
- Supplied 184mm x 24T construction blade
- Body only tool without batteries or charger
- Part of the DeWALT 18V XR family of tools