Aluminium Watchmaker’s Cases
- Glass lidded aluminium containers for storing small parts
- Contents immediately identifiable
- Supplied in sets of 12 in an aluminium outer box
- 40mm diameter by 20mm deep and 53mm diameter by 25mm deep
- Outer boxes 168 x 140 x 20mm and 220 x 170 x 26mm
Originally these were designed to store small watch parts, jeweller’s findings or gems. These glass lidded aluminium containers are just as useful for storing all manner of small bits or parts. The glass top makes the contents identifiable at a glance. Supplied in sets of 12 in an aluminium outer box that keeps the individual cases together, safe and organised. Sets of 12 are either 40mm diameter by 20mm deep or 53mm diameter by 25mm deep. Outer boxes 168 x 140 x 20mm and 220 x 170 x 26mm respectively.